Martock Job Club aims to provide a number of services and training, by the staff and volunteers. By coming along you will have access to this as part of Martock Job Club.
Training and Services on offer
- Support with creating a CV
- One to one instruction on using a computer with confidence
- Interview skills and practise
- Links with local employers
- Support when completing application forms
- Access to external training courses
- Support with setting up your own business
- Advice and guidance with traineeships, apprenticeships, college and adult learning
If you would like more information on the services available or if you would like to run a course yourself.
Please contact Lisa Whittle Job Club Coordinator mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07495 611417
Where to find us
If you would like to drop in and see us, we will be there Tuesdays and Fridays 10 - 1pm at Martock Youth Club, Church Street, Martock.