Are you looking for current jobs locally?
If so please watch this page for the latest jobs as it is regularly updated by the Martock Job Club Team.
Homestead Senior Care
The Applicant is expected to perform a variety of account and administrative duties. The Administrator is expected to answer phones, complete administrative duties (which will include work with accounts payable and accounts receivable) and support other staff members with clerical tasks in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- To offer Accounts and admin support to all aspects of the business
- Processing client invoices
- Processing staff mileage
- Generating pay role figures
- Have an understanding Xero and excel
- Use of home instead systems (training provided)
- Ensure all filing and data is up to date
- To answer phones calls in a polite professional manner, passing on clear messages
- To undertake any support or admin duties as required by Franchise Owner or Care Manager
Any reasonable request related to the above role that relates to administration in the office
- Good understanding of all Microsoft office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc)
- Some experience in a similar role
- Good clear telephone manner
- Experience in office administration
Hours per week: 16-20 Monday – Friday 10-2pm
Telephone 01935 577030
If you would like support with applying for a position or to see other current jobs that are available, please drop into Martock Job Club, Tuesdays and Fridays, 10 – 1pm. At Martock Job Club there will be staff and volunteers to assist you with your search, help you with your CV and give you the support you will need to find your next job.