Strengthening individuals and communities
Most of us will need some extra support at some stage in our lives, in Martock we are striving to strengthen individuals and the community as a whole, building skills and resilience by offering support with life skills.
With local support we can deal with whatever life throws at us. A little bit of help at the right time makes a big difference. We want to support you to solve small problems before they become big ones.
We can offer
- One-one individual and family support
- Support to access other groups, clubs, statutory services
- Drop in and signposting service every Monday from 10-1pm at the Information Centre in the Market House
- Befriending if you or a family member are isolated or unable to leave the house for whatever reason
- Drop in service during Job Club on Tuesdays from 10-1pm
- Support to start a new project or community group
- Developing and sourcing courses and training that the community would like to access eg First Aid training, cooking courses
- Local community events
Please get in touch if you need any help or support, if you want to know more about life skills or just have a community query